Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lovely!

Today I received my acceptance letter into Green Mountain College in Poultney Vermont. As the old Mike Tyson mock goes, "Hee, hee! I'm ecstatic!"
I had been attending Essex County College in Newark, nj, but this Southern California boy wasn't feeling the vibe. I don't want to shit on the school, but I was not impressed by their general quality. Definitely nowhere to be for liberal arts. They are an excellent choice for those starting out on an engineering or mathematics based education who do not have the time or financial means to be full-time students, with NJIT and Rutgers, two very good NJ schools, in close proximity both physically and departmentally.

Anywhooze...

I'll be in Vermont by the end of January, right after spending New Years in Amsterdam, with side trips to Paris and Belgium.
Fookin' Lovely, mate. I can dig it.

Just found out Pimp C of U.G.K. died at the Mondrian in Los Angeles. They don't know how or why yet. My condolences.

No comments: